Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Have you made a New Year's resolution?


Post by Susanne Nickerson

Oh, how I cringe when I hear that question. It just reminds me of all the things I wanted to accomplish, but failed. Loosing weight is always on top of the list. Getting healthy a close second. Spending more time with family and friends and on and on. But then life happens. And another year passes by and the same resolutions are being made and broken within a few days. 

Why not make new resolutions more often then just once a year? 

Why not learn something new throughout the year? 

Almost every time while I attend Top of Texas Toastmaster meeting I get inspired to improve myself. I spend time with my friends who share their struggles and accomplishments. Sometimes their hobbies give me insights and ideas to try something new. I hope you can come and join me Saturday at 9 am. Let's start the new year together.


Photo Credit: creepyed via Compfight cc

2 comments:

  1. These words are so true! Time is so short we definitely don't want to wait to take the steps necessary to improve. I will see you Saturday at Top of Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Happy New Year to Top of Texas Toastmasters!

    ReplyDelete